Sex-Positive Community Europe Group
This group policy is tentative and temporary while we work on establishing further tools for the Sex-positive Community Europe and observe how the work and the community will evolve.
1.Admins / moderators
Guidelines to become a moderator:
- Moderators should have proven track records of activism and involvement in the sex-positive scene
We would like to strive to have a good regional distribution of moderators (currently we are definitely missing representation in Barcelona and London, Switzerland, Belgium and other European countries)
2.Admission to the group and group settings
- The group will be listed as *closed*
- Memberships will be individually approved.
- Screening of applications will be minimal and mostly focusing on just weeding out “fake” or commercial profiles.
- No screening questions in the joining group.
3.Guidelines for posting
- Sex-positivity_ No slutshaming. We regard sexuality as a positive element in human life, including an open and welcoming attitude towards its many expressions, along with awareness regarding sexual health and consent. Everyone can have as much or as little sex as they want, and that’s just great.
- Be nice_ Don’t talk shit about others. Keep discussions honest but human. Trolls will not be tolerated. No tolerance for intolerant behaviour. If something angers, excites or annoys you, it is your emotions and it is your job to own them. Not anybody else’s.
- Consent_ A yes is a Yes,a maybe or a no is a NO. This also regards posting pictures with sexual content of others online. If in doubt, ask.
- Inclusion_ Let’s try to be inclusive. Even if that may not always be possible, we can try. First step is taking care of how we use language to shape reality.
- Bodypositivity_ No talking shit about bodies. Appreciate bodies of all sizes, shapes, forms, abilities. All humans are beautiful!
- Sexual orientation and identities
- Gender identities and expression
- Relationship modalities
- Sexual expressions
- Events: these have to fit the above guidelines and may in the future be shifted to a dedicated external calendar on sex-positive.com. Try to add keywords when posting events to help people understand what it is about (party/workshop/retreat; commercial/non-commercial; open to all/limited admission;…)
- Language: the language of the group is English; we welcome regional posts in non-english languages but please preface all posts with a brief summary in English. Otherwise we will maybe not approve your post.
4.Moderation (active and passive)
- Preferentially lock controversial posts, do not delete
- Deleting to be discussed in admin chat; unless urgent measures are granted (like posting controversial pictures non-consensually or illegal material)
- Moderators are encouraged to engage in conversations that are becoming too loaded to defuse the situation
- The S+ Community group is founded managed by the Sex-positiv Association. More information about us here.
- The website aims to collect and share resources for the Sex-positive Communities. Read more about our Values and Goals in our Manifesto.
- If you are an event facilitator or professional & you want to be featured on the Plattform write email@example.com or write janina Vivianne on Fb.
Please feel free to send us your suggestions and comments for improvement.
Download or comment the policy: