Welcome at S+ Community Europe
If you wanna know more how we work please check out the Open Day Recordings:
If you wanna know more about how we work, check out the Open Day Recordings. In the first part, we talk about the Sex-Positive Community Europe and what it is about: Our values, the people behind it, our ideas, and a timeline!
Find Part 1 here:
Find Part 2 here:
In the second part we talk about our working model, which is Sociocracy 3.0.
What is the structure of our organization?
Here our Sociocracy Guide
of how we work
In the third part, we talk about our current department circles, about the different projects of each circle, what positions need to be filled, what circles we want to build in the future and how you can contribute to the Community.
Find Part 3 here:
OUR CURRENT WORKING CIRCLES ARE:
- Communication and Marketing Circle
- Sex-Education Circle
- Finance Circle
- Content/Knowledge Circle
- Awareness Circle
- Wellbeing Circle Advocacy/Activism circle
- Event Circle
How to become a member?
Membership in the SPCE includes the following benefits:
- receiving a newsletter and being informed of community activities
- invitation to community events
- access to our communication platform (Slack)
- invitations to the General Assembly
- Membership in the SPCE does NOT grant or include any of the following rights or privileges:
- voting rights in the General Assembly
- access to community organized events (i.e an invitation does not grant access)
- accession to the General Circle or any of the Department Circles
- access to any reserved or confidential information
- speaking in the name of the association or community
- Membership in the SPCE includes the following duties:
- paying the annual fee on tim
Membership in the SPCE is highly encouraged for all those that want to volunteer for the association, and required for anyone engaging in the General Circle or leading an SPCE project.
Please – within a week of filling in this form – transfer the membership fee (and eventual donation) to one of the following accounts with the keyword “Mitgliedsbeitrag 2021” and your name if it’s not matching the account.