Sex-Positive Munch Rules
Code of Conduct & Rules
The 3 C's:
– Set and Respect Boundaries
– No Photos or Recordings
– Don’t talk about who was here
– be nice to others and yourself
- Please put on your camera
( you can be more then one in front of the screen)
- Use Pronouns and gender neutral language,
- Be inclusive, no racism, no sexism, no trans- or homophobia, no body shaming, no kink-shaming, or any kind of other discrimination.
- Use non-violent communication
- Strickt no Photo / Video Policy
- No trolling
- Every body equal, no special treatment for facilitator, leader etc.
By these agreements we try to create a SafeR Space – This is not a Safe Space by default!
We can’t control if people are respecting all the rules, all the time. We count on you, the community, to contribute by being supportive and accountable.
If something disturbing occurs or you feel unsafe at any point, don’t hesitate to contact one of the facilitators (with a star* in font of their name)
- Dress up
- Share time & space
- Embrace the Chaos
Schedule -What will happen when?
Zoom in at (times always changing please check in the event) , we will create a safer spaces by agreeing to these some rules.
- We will start warming up with connection games – a Speed Dating in groups of 5-10 people sharing about light accessible topics.
- You can join at any time but please read this Code of Conduct beforehand if you missed the Intro. At every time you can opt out on a activity and stay in the main-room and chit chat with others. If you have some access needs let us know in advance or at the beginning of the event and we can see what we can do. (email@example.com)
- And then let’s Party and cruise in different rooms
- This time with the Book Club, Rooms for different cities, LGBTQIA+, Discussion, Playspace and a space for PerformanceThe Sexuali-Tea Room
- Closing & Dancing together
- Your Sex-Positive Community Europe..