- This event has passed.
The Sex-positive Incubator
December 14, 2018 @ 09:00 - December 15, 2018 @ 11:00 UTC+0
The sex-positive Incubator is a 24h long get together and un-conference initiated by the Sex-positive Community Europe (a communal Facebook group); Sex-aware (a pro- safer sex team, Vienna based); and Alex & Andrea.
Please register here latest December 1st
We invite you to come together to define and work on some common goals:
- to find out what definitions of sex-positive are really meaningful for us and what that means in practice;
- to create a network of like minded humans, based on transparency, knowledge, trust and friendship;
- to set a clear sign for sex-positivity in Europe and creating a movement, that promotes and embraces sexuality and sexual expression, with a focus on safe and consensual sex;
- to collect and share the amazing knowledge and expertise available in the network;
- to step out of the shadows of prejudice and stigma and create a movement and a bright future together.
14.December 9:00 – 15.December 11:00
See schedule below (on the 15th there will also be a private Workshop / Party day – Janina Vivianne will invite you separately)*
19€ for the seminar day (including food) + 10€ for the overnight & breakfast
(party day is accounted separately)
14th December – Creators’ day
9.00 – 10.00 Soft Arrival + breakfast
10.00 – 10.45 Introduction Round (2 min max. per Person)
10.45 – 11.00 Juicy break
11.00 – 11.10 Short Presentation on Sex-positivity. Origins and Ideas.
11.10 – 12.00 Moderated discussion on a Vision for our sex-positive initiatives
12.00 – 12.20 Planning of the afternoon as an un-conference (group work or seminars or whatever)
12.20 Pic of all (consent-only)
12.30 – 14.00 Juicy Lunch
14.00 – 18.00 Un-conference style working groups/ seminars (at least 3 different spaces available, 2-3 time slots)
18.00 – 18.30 Summary and Outlook
19.00 – 20.30 Deviant Dinner by FoodfeTisch
20.30 – Open End (including space for people that want to try new ideas, workshops, games)
15th Saturday – Playful Day
9.00 – 10.00 Morning yoga or the like
10.00 – 11.00 Breakfast together
11:00 Latest time to leave for those not staying for the party
(for the rest of the day see other event; a few more people will join directly on Saturday)
We have secured a lovely place (Mühle Nikitsch) in the countryside for ourselves for the whole weekend. We will be able to stay there from Friday morning till Sunday morning.
We opted for a place outside of Vienna to be able to fully focus on our incubator, and to create a safe & secluded space for deeper discussions and stress-free fun time Friday and Saturday nights 😉
Some important details about the location:
- We will need our own bedding and towels, there are blankets so a thin sheet will suffice;
- There is a communal sleeping place for all with 18 single and some double beds. If you need a private room (at extra cost), please contact us;
- We need to reserve the place so it’s time to confirm your participation (and transfer a down-payment)
- Event facilitators
- Workshop facilitators
- Creators of sex-positive content ( Bloggers, YouTubers, Authors, Speakers)
- Artists & Performers
More about the organisers_
Sex-positive Community Europe is a communal Facebook group. The idea behind the group is to build an international network of people involved or interested in bringing more sex positivity to their life and our society in a reliable and truthful way. Andrea, Alex, Janina & Jana are Admins of the Group and the core team organising this mini-event.
Looking forward to this exciting 1st Incubator! Write us if you have questions <3
Facebook event link
*The Incubator runs from Friday morning to Friday evening with the possibility of socialising and/or continuing the discussions and work in the evening and Saturday morning until 11. Afterwards the event will morph in a Workshop & Party day organised by Janina. All Incubators participants are warmly invited to stay but we’d like to make clear that it is a somewhat separate event. We expect 20 more people to join us on Saturday.