Janina Vivianne is a sex-positive activist and event organizer. She is working in Europe to spread sex-positivity and awareness regarding safer sex and sex-positity. She is also the creator of The Parallel Universe - An Adult Playground and founded Sex-Aware /a Safer Sex Association to promote sexual health, tests and disease prevention. She is part of The Intimate Revolution festival orga team , a sex-positive, kink-loving festival.
She also is the driving force behind The Sex-positive Community Europe project and sex-positive.com, a platform for information about sex-positivity in all of Europe.
Filled with energy and enthousiasm, she spreads her knowledge on European summer festivals, in community spaces and on sex-positive parties. She holds workshops on connection, sex-positivity and gives educational talks on Safer sex, STIs and “Love with more then Two”.
Her vision is to create a strong platform for an European sex-positive movement. A movement which encourages a community nurtured by trust and mutual respect, creating SafeR Spaces where people of all genders, identity and backgrounds can explore diffrent forms of connections fitting to their wishes and boundaries.
Here is a rough overview of what she is working on:
- Sex-positive.com / Informative Website & Event Calendar
- Sex-positive community Europe Events (meeting of sex-positive professionals in Europe like the past 3 S+ Incubators, the S+ content retreat or the S+ Weekend )
- Sex-Aware / A Safer Sex Campaign to promote sexual health, tests and disease prevention www.sex-aware.org
- The parallel universe partys - an adult playground
- The Intimate Revolution - a sex-positive festival in europe
- A Training at ATMA Institute about emotions and bodywork