If you want to share your workshop with other people, and make an open-source workshop out of it please use the following template to upload any workshop like activities and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Entries in italic are optional
- Who is the target and who should be invited?
- What are we trying to do?
Short description text (public)
- For sharing in short communications
Long description text (public)
- Full summary
- What is needed for the workshop to happen
- Materials, props, supplies
- Min-max participants and space considerations
- Anything that can affect physical or emotional safety
- How people may get injured
- How people may be affected
- Drugs / Alcohol policy
Triggers / inclusivity
- Elements that may make people not want / be able to participate
- Acess Needs
A more or less detailed description of how the workshop is run – enough details that a moderately expert workshop giver, familiar with the subject matter could recreate the workshop on their own
Comments to the “open-source” ,
Please specify if you would like to be cited as source, or where you got the inspiration.
(c) CC BY-SA 3.0 DE for SPCE by Andrea Cavina